The Proformance Strength & Conditioning Network is very excited to bring you another world class line up of presenters for the return of our LTAD Conference, Child To Champion 2017,
The Proformance Strength & Conditioning Network is very excited to bring you another world class line up of presenters for the return of our LTAD Conference, Child To Champion 2017, on the weekend of April 8th & 9th 2017.
The conference will have a mixture of theory and practical sessions from leading practitioners working across the developmental continuum, who will be sharing their experiences from various settings including Professional Sport, Professional Academies, Primary and Secondary Schools and Private Settings.
The conference will be an unmissable event in the S&C calendar bringing together coaches from across the UK and Europe offering a superb opportunity to learn, share and connect with some of the best practitioners around the world.
We have also now confirmed a Pre-Conference workshop for Friday evening between 6-8.30pm which will follow the theme of eccentric training with presentations by Dr. Mike Young, Alex Natera and James Baker.
Confirmed speakers for Child To Champion 2017:
- Alex Natera – Senior S&C/Performance Lead, Aspire Academy, Qatar
- Des Ryan – Head of Sport Medicine & Athletic Development (Academy), Arsenal FC
- Ed Archer – Director of the Athlete Academy & UKSCA Board Member
- Dr. Mike Young – Owner/Director of Athletic Lab & Proformance S&C, Speed & Power Coach
- Paul Caldbeck – 1st team S&C Coach at West Bromwich Albion FC
- Pete Atkinson – National Lead S&C Coach for the English Cricket Board
- James Baker – S&C Coach/PE Teacher at St. Peter’s R.C. High School, Gloucester
- Kevin Paxton – Head of Academy Sports Science at Leicester City FC
- Dr. James McCarron – Head of Sport Science at Sunderland AFC
We still have a couple of speakers to be confirmed but you can now check out the talk titles from the event here
A range of ticket options are available in the form of single day tickets and full weekend packages including our VIP dinner option to join some of the speakers and other guests for a 3 course meal on the Saturday evening that provide a fantastic opportunity to learn, share and connect with other coaches.
**Early bird pricing is only available for a limited number of tickets**
Check out the highlights from last year’s Child To Champion event below:
Please note our cancellation policy on purchased tickets is as follows.
More than 30 days before the event = 10% fee to cover admin & transaction fees, 15-30 days before the event = 25% fee, 7-14 days before the event = 50% fee, within 7 days of the event = 100% fee – no refunds will be given
april 7 (Friday) - 9 (Sunday) GMT
St. Peter's R.C. High School
Stroud Rd, Tuffley, Gloucester GL4 0DD